BioMagnet Therapy FAQ
Submitted by staff on Wed, 2006-08-30 20:32.
Content type: Biomagnetic Researchers Groups: BioMagnetics
- What is Magnet Therapy and Zeta Potential?
- Is Magnet Therapy safe and can it be used with pregnancy?
- How effective is Magnetic Therapy?
- Are there any bad side effects of Magnet Therapy?
- What is the history of Magnet Therapy?
- How does Magnet Therapy work?
- Is Magnetic Therapy recognized?
- Does the Foundation certify practitioners in correct BioMagnetic use?
Power and Effect
General Response from Applications
- How do I get results from Magnetic Therapy?
- How quickly will Magnetic Therapy work?
- When do I stop using Biomagnetic Therapy?
- How does the energy assist healing?
- Does Biomagnetism help supplements to work?
- Can Biomagnetic Therapy benefit back pain relief?
- Does Biomagnetism help joint pain?
- Can Biomagnetism help me sleep?
- Can Magnetic Fields help heal bones?
- Are surgical pins or plates affected by Magnetism?
- Are magnetic insoles safe?
- Are magnetic bed pads safe?
- What is Pulsed Magnetic Therapy?
- Are Magnetic Fields from power lines & appliances dangerous?